Unfabled is the world’s first consumer platform for menstrual wellbeing. Driven by community, our e-commerce solution allows people to discover sustainable wellness products personalised for their whole cycle.
We launched in February 2021 with a mission to rewrite the consumer experience for period care. Tired of finding menstrual products next to the pet food aisle, our vision is to change how people think about and shop for their periods, and to redefine wellness – putting menstrual health at its core.
About the Role
We are looking for an ambitious, data-driven, and strategically-minded Product Manager to be part of Unfabled’s founding team. As our first product hire, you’ll wear many hats from leading all aspects of product, including research, design, implementation, to being the data expert, customer whisperer, and champion of our community. You will report directly to the CEO, supporting them to eventually build out a full product, design, and engineering team.
This role is perfect for someone eager and ambitious enough to join an early-stage startup and to grow with the company. If you want to be in a mission-driven company where we spend each day working on women’s empowerment and sustainability, we want to hear from you!
What You Will Do
- Take ownership of our digital product, objectives, and long-term vision, translating high-level business goals into product initiatives and evaluating success based on the metrics that matter most to the business
- Manage the day-to-day development of our product, ensuring we are developing a best-in-class e-commerce experience and women’s health tech platform
- Use data-driven insights to continuously optimise our product through rapid experimentation, e.g., conversion rate optimisation, develop MVPs, run A/B tests
- Oversee and manage roadmap, backlog, lead requirements, discovery, solution design, user story writing, feature development, and user acceptance testing
- Be the go-to person for the statuses of your initiatives, owning timelines and communicating these across the organisation
- Evaluate, analyse, and understand the voice of the customer through a variety of data sources
- Present products plans and works with stakeholders to make adjustments based on input, fostering consensus on deliverables
- Develop and implement data pipelines that extract, transform, and load data into an information product such as Mixpanel
- Coordinate market research, validation, and whitespace analysis to identify opportunities for new and existing features and functionality
- Manage, store, process, and analyse sales and user data sets to identify business opportunities and efficiencies
We’re looking for someone who
- Has a strong understanding of UX best practice and agile methodology
- Is a ‘doer’ – highly adept at using no or low-code tools to experiment on and develop a digital product – who has experience owning and managing all aspects of projects
- Ideally comes from a strong product organisation and knows what ‘good’ looks like as we grow ours
- Has the proven ability of crafting a short- and long-term product vision, and converting that into a concrete strategy with buy-in from multiple stakeholders
- Lives and breathes a growth mindset, thrives in a fast-paced environment, and is eager to take on new challenges
- Is a confident self-starter, team player, and strong leader with experience in a high-growth start-up
- A friendly and brilliant communicator - speaking, writing and listening
- Ruthlessly organised and process-focused, ensuring nothing slips through the net
- Can join us starting early July 2022
The boxes above are our wish list, but you don’t need to check every one of them in order to apply. If you think you’d be a good fit and can demonstrate a desire and ability to take on the challenges of being our first Product Manager, we would love to hear from you and strongly encourage you to apply!
Why join Unfabled?
- Ownership - you’ll get equity in Unfabled
- Opportunity - at one year old Unfabled has come a long way in a short time. If you’re ambitious and driven this could be a career-defining opportunity
- Network - you will be supported by our top-tier advisor, partner and investor network
- Variety - no two days are the same in our fast-moving startup environment
- Meaning - we’re transforming the stigmatised menstrual care consumer experience into an empowering one, shaking up the wellness and CPG industries
- Wellness - at our core wellness comes first, which means health benefits, product discounts, and more to come!
- Culture - we celebrate diversity at Unfabled, and are committed to building an inclusive team and vibrant workplace culture. We encourage applications from all regardless of gender, age, sexuality, disability, socio-economic background, religion, or beliefs.
- Flexibility - you set your own flexible working hours with a hybrid remote/office work model
- Location - we’re nestled in a creative community in London Fields. Netil House has a rooftop bar, an incredible cafe, and a amazing array of restaurants and bars on our doorstep
- Time Off - you’ll have 25 days holiday, including a day off to celebrate your birthday!
- Competitive Pay - £34k-50k base salary compensation based on experience